Friday, October 28, 2011

When Nudes Takes Media on Protest Was Phenomenals

When Nudes Takes Media on Protest Was Phenomenals
news,celebrities,trends,fashions,films,drama,videos,scandals,artists,phenomenals,sensation,beauty,actions

Topless PETA Demonstrators outside KFC




Where’s my camera when I need it? And why don’t these girls do their thing at a KFC near me, dang it? Topless demonstrators for PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals) were spotted hanging outside a KFC joint in central Sydney.What you hiding there, honey? You got something to say? Then how about saying it out in the open? Other than the ladies that posed nude for the planet, PETA is trying the bare skin approach, too.

Good luck girls.Yo! Ladies. We have KFCs here in California. And, you know, there are no laws against going naked in San Francisco? I suppose if you went topless there, nobody would care. Well, nobody but me.Police were called in to arrest the girls and detain them. I suppose there were no shortage of volunteers for that duty at the downtown Sydney police station.

Topless Girls Protest Bullfights with Blood


I am serious now. I have got to come up with a plan that girls everywhere will protest against. Girls will go bare to protest bear skins. I could bear that. And others went topless to protest KFC. At least 15 celebrities posed nude for the planet(not really a protest.)

Well, here are some more girls, going topless and having blood (fake) smattered on their backs to protest bullfights.

Dang it! Why can’t I come up with something that girls will show up topless to protest against? Any ideas. I don’t cut my grass enough. I cut it too much. It’s not green enough. I use to much water trying to keep it green.

Help me out here. What cause can you think of to get girls to show up with no clothes on to fight against?

Topless Activists Protest Bear Skin with Bare Skin





The post about 3 topless PETA demonstrators protesting outside KFC generated quite a buzz. Not much sympathy, just buzz and a desire to have the girls make a real statement. You know, stand up and be seen. That kind of thing.

Turns out the PETA people have friends in Britain too. The girls are showing bare skin to protest using bear skin. Those hats. What’s up with that?

I remember seeing Natalie Portman in a picture emphasizing the fact that she was wearing faux leather. In other words, she just wants to look like she killed an animal to get its skin, not really kill the animal.

It reminds me of the hippie types wearing army fatigues. They want to look like they are in the army but don’t want to serve. What’s up with that, too?

Okay, girls. You want to make a statement. Stand up and be seen, dang it! Or sit

No comments:

Post a Comment