Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Katya Zharkova Plus Model Magazine " resists Model Measures "

Katya Zharkova Plus Model Magazine " resists Model Measures "
news,celebrities,trends,fashions,films,drama,videos,scandals,artists,phenomenals,sensation,beauty,actions


Do you wear dress size 38? Then you count in the modeling industry to formally oversize. An absolutely incomprehensible fact, the opposite is now the U.S. Plus Model Magazine fights with a photo gallery. Model Katya Zharkova while posing pretty in the soft light, but at least it brought before the visible fat pads with professional cameras.

Magazine boss Madeline Figueroa Jones points out that more and more models criteria for anorexia, thus fulfilling anorexia. The women in the fashion magazines are getting thinner despite worldwide protests. Normal-weight women with normal fat deposits think they are fat.

Jones asked to relay the photo shoot and tell the world what we think of the trend towards ever thinner models.

I'm happy and I hope of course also more chubby models in the magazines. For I - blessed with not even a few fat deposits - must admit that I still Kate Moss on the catwalk can imagine far better and may, as a model who wears size 42nd

Why is that? Because my mind was brought up. Habit. Because I do not know differently, to see in fashion magazines only thin women. Because my head is believed that pre-led fashion can look good only on models without the fat pads.

My brain is a victim of the fashion world.

And yours? Survey! Several answers are possible

Plus Models

I found the above model beautiful at first.
It may look like so - but not as a model.
The woman is too fat.
I would like to see more chubby catwalk models.
Please no plus-size on the catwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment